Soybean research and Extension specialists from land-grant universities across the country welcome you to join the next monthly informal discussion on crop production topics that are timely and relevant. When you join the Notes from the Field webinar series, you will get highlights and current issues from across the major soybean growing regions of the U.S. You will have the opportunity to ask questions specific to you and your operation.
The panel will include:
- Shawn Conley, University of Wisconsin – also moderator
- Jeremy Ross, University of Arkansas
- Emerson Nafziger, University of Illinois
- David Holshouser, Virginia Tech
- Manny Singh, Michigan State University
- Mark Licht, Iowa State University
- July 9—8 a.m. CT
- August 6—8 a.m. CT
Register to participate and ask questions via Zoom for each monthly session. Once registered you will receive Zoom login information for the webinars.
Questions or suggestions regarding Notes from the Field webinar series should be directed to: